Well, it took a few days, but you'll all be happy to know that I made it half-way to my final destination. I am now safely in Paradise Montana where I will be spending Christmas with my mom and sisters.
And, I'm glad to report, that my car (aka "The Gretch-Mobile") did quite well.
Many thanks to John, Eric and Mark for all their hard work and donation to keep my car safe.
Oh, and a special thanks to my most favorite uncles for the GPS; I think I would have gotten lost a million times if I had not had the trusty GPS with me.
I'll update again when I reach Willmar, Minnesota.
Until then: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Love you all!
1 comment:
wow, Christmas in "Paradise" ... sounds amazing! :) Glad to hear an update on your life. I'll be praying for you during this new adventure.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment