I debated whether or not to post this blog...because I want people to have the chance to read the previous 2...but I've been chastised for not posting frequently enough so I thought I'd better do it!
I always told myself I'd never live in Minnesota...and yet here I am. I guess when the Lord calls you somewhere, you can't really run away. Well, you could but you'd end up in the belly of a whale, only to be spit up again...and headed to the place you were called to in the first place :-)
I've been here for 6 months now...turns out I really like it. I spent all of Sunday at a lake cabin with the two Full-time teams and the Williams' family.
Michelle and I rocked the socks off the Kayaks! We're the bomb...that's all I have to say!
1 comment:
Your hair is so cute and it looks like fun on the lake.
Post a Comment